Tsukiji – Imperial Palace – Meiji-shrine – Asakusa
Tsukiji - Imperial Palace - Meiji-shrine - Asakusa
Private sightseeing tour Introduction:
The main stream Tokyo Tour.
09:00 Meet at your Hotel
09:45 Tsukiji Fish Market (closed on Sunday and some Monday & Wed.)
Hope on a bus zap Ginza
11:00 Imperial Palace East Garden (closed on Monday & Friday)
12:30 Lunch at Harajyuku / Omotesando
13:30 Meiji-jingu Shrine,
14:30 Harajuku Fashion "KAWAII" (cute) Gothic Lolita= GothLoli costume shops.
16:00 Asakusa Senso-ji Temple
17:00 Tour Ends
Maximum Number of People:6
Tour Type:Transport Based
Tour Price:Price Per Group USD $340.00
Tsukiji Fish Market: visit the “inner market” whole sale market area and the outer market. You could nibble sushi, rolled egg, grilled fish, scallop, etc.,
Edo Castle: the residence of the Tokugawa shogun during the Edo period. After the Meiji restoration it became the Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Meiji-jingu Shrine: the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji （1852~1912） and Empress Shoken are enshrined. The Meiji era is the period of Japanese modernization started.
Harajyuku Takeshita-dori, young fashion district, visit costume shops.
Asakusa Senso-ji Temple: Tokyo’s oldest temple located in Shitamachi, old town where I live; will explore the surrounding streets, a sense of the old local culture which connects to its Edo and early Tokyo. There are many good local restaurants and interesting period bars; a pleasant place to conclude the tour. The tour does not extend into the evening, but I will be available to make suggestions where you may like to eat for your evening meal or I would join you.
Services of a professional Japanese Tour Guide who will meet you at your hotel.
Travel costs ( buses, subway, JR or taxis.)
Your lunch is not included.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make changes after I book?
- Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact me by phone or email.
Starting and ending points of the tour.
- After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, I will take care of you! contact me by phone or email
What happens after I book a tour?
- After booking a tour, I will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then I will send notification by email.
Is the price per person or per group?
- The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people, However, maximum number of people is up to 6, in this tour.
Can I add more people to my booking?
- Please contact me.
Will there be other tourists in my tour?
- No. Your tour is private.
Can the guide pickup me at the airport?
- Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportation. For further details, please contact me.
I'm travelling alone. Can I book this tour?
- Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Please contact me.
If you cancel in the first 14 day(s) before the meeting date ,there is a 100% charge.
If you cancel between 15 and 29 day(s) in advance of the meeting date ,there is a 50% charge.
- If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the meeting date, there is a 100% refund.
Please tell me your interests! I look forward to meeting you in Japan.